For Love of Country: A Path for the Federal Government to Advance Racial Equity (Executive Summary)
The nation’s first comprehensive racial equity blueprint for federal agencies, For Love of Country: A Path for the Federal Government to Advance Racial Equity provides resources, tools, and a plan for federal agency leaders to implement President Biden’s historic executive order on advancing racial equity.
Geared toward staff working within federal agencies, For Love of Country: A Path for the Federal Government to Advance Racial Equity also includes tools that are applicable for equity advocates across the nation working inside and outside of government, including:
- Several key roles the federal government can use to shape racial equity
- The transformative potential equity presents for key socioeconomic outcomes
- Guiding principles that can serve as a common foundation for the work across the federal government
- A starter tool for conducting and refining an initial equity assessment
- A tool for agencies to develop a strategic vision and action plan to advance equity, and guidance on how to launch this journey
Download the executive summary.
Download the accompanying user guide.