Our Housing Futures: AFFH Proposed Rule
February 8, 2023
11:00 am - 12:30 pm PT/ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
This webinar shared the history of the AFFH, provided an overview of the proposed AFFH rule, included suggested areas of focus for commenters and ways to strengthen it using an equity analysis, and shared experiences using the AFFH rule in local communities. Participants left with a better understanding of the proposed AFFH rule, the comment process, and why they should participate in the process.
View slide presentation here.
- Angela Glover Blackwell, Founder in Residence, PolicyLink
- Thomas Silverstein, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Natalie Maxwell, National Housing Law Project
- Sarah Yeung, Sojourner Consulting
- Lincoln Larmond, Boston Tenant Coalition