February 8, 2023
11:00 am - 12:30 pm PT/ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
Through this webinar, we will share the history of the AFFH, provide an overview of the proposed AFFH rule, including suggested areas of focus for commenters and ways to strengthen it using an equity analysis, as well as share experiences using the AFFH rule in local communities. Participants will leave the webinar with a better understanding of the proposed AFFH rule, the comment process, and why they should participate in the process.
- Angela Glover Blackwell, Founder-in-Residence, PolicyLink
- Thomas Silverstein, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Natalie Maxwell, National Housing Law Project
- Sarah Yeung, Sojourner Consulting
- Lincoln Larmond, Boston Tenant Coalition